2 day program, CPD 24 hours
- History of aligner Therapy
- Evaluation of different aligner systems
- What can realistically be achieved with aligner movements, and which cases should utilise fixed braces rather than aligners
- Difference in biomechanics for aligners and braces
- Problems with aligners and how to resolve them – tips, tricks and techniques
- Orthodontic setups for class 2 and class 3 issues
- Orthodontic setups for deep bites and open bites
- Management of extraction cases with aligners
- How to integrate aligner treatment into your practice efficiently and profitably
Lecture by Dr Geoffrey Hall, The OrthoEd Institute.
Following this two day course, the practitioner will understand the different aligner products in the market place and their individual advantages and disadvantages and identify realistic goals of aligner therapy, the eligible patients and the keys to success with this type of therapy. How to treat the various different orthodontic problems including, crowding, spacing, deep bite, open bite, class 2, class 3 and extraction cases. In addition, a full understand of aligner therapy including its biomechanics, tips and tricks, and how to make aligner treatment profitable in their practice.
Ready to start?
Head over to our Course registration page to get started.
Dr Rohit Sachdeva, Founder and developer of suresmile, and inventor of the copper niti archwire.
Need some motivation to start?
Download our 10 reasons why you should implement orthodontics into your practice