2.5-day program, including 0.5 day hands-on – CPD 31 hours
- Management of Perio/ortho interrelationship
- Management of impacted teeth
- Management of missing teeth
- Orthodontic Bone regeneration
- Unique orthodontic issues – transposed teeth, supernumerary teeth etc etc
- Dr Andrew Dillon on positioning teeth for different restorative treatment plan
- Setting up cases for implant placement and restorative treatment
- Micro implants as an aid to orthodontic anchorage and tooth movement
- Digital Smile Design
Lecture by Dr Geoffrey Hall, The OrthoEd Institute.
Dr Andrew Dillon, 1 day presentation.
Following this two and half day program, the candidate will understand the management of impacted teeth, missing teeth, orthodontic bone regeneration and the interrelationship between periodontics and orthodontics as well as the interrelationship between orthodontics and endodontics, and the interrelationship between orthodontics and restorative dentistry. In this program unique orthodontic problems will also be discussed such as transposed teeth and supernumerary teeth and management of severe skeletal discrepancies that may require orthognathic surgery or implants to aid anchorage and tooth movement. This programme will also discuss requirements from a prosthodontics point of view of how teeth should be positioned for different restorative options and the use of Digital Smile Design (DSD) in treatment planning patients in all aspects of anterior restorative cases and how this is utilised in interdisciplinary therapy.
Ready to start?
Head over to our Course registration page to get started.
Dr Rohit Sachdeva, Founder and developer of suresmile, and inventor of the copper niti archwire.
Need some motivation to start?
Download our 10 reasons why you should implement orthodontics into your practice