The Full Mini Master at The OrthoED Institute.
Orthodontics within a dental practice has become a necessity, and not an interest for the general dentist. Providing a comprehensive and holistic service for your patients ensures they’re a patient for life. Being confident in orthodontic cases will allow you to finish, detail and efficiently treat simple and moderate malocclusion’s, and learn the skill set for more complex cases if you choose too. Completing the Full Mini Masters will be your best educational investment for 2018-2019.
Full Mini Masters
2 years, Modules 1-8, The PPS Module – CPD 160 hours
- Module 1 Diagnosis, treatment planning ,record taking ,case presentation and Retention
- Module 2 MTB philosophy
- Module 3 Early treatment including growth and development
- Module 4 straight wire mechanics-orthodontic biomechanics ,straight wire philosophy and mechanics and case finishing including retention.
- Module 5 Aesthetic and accelerated orthodontics
- Module 6 Advanced biomechanics ,management of class 1 malocclusions non extraction and extraction, management of class 2 malocclusions non extraction and extraction
- Module 7 management of class 3 malocclusions .management of vertical and transverse dysplasia
- Module 8 IDT and management of difficult orthodontic problems and malocclusions ,DSD
- The PPS Module – Orthodontics and the benefits to the patient, to the practice and to the staff
The Mini Masters
Valued at over $8,000, committing to the two year Mini Masters course, will be your competitive advantage.
Dr Geoffrey Hall
” In my mind there is simply no better approach to orthodontics than to immerse yourself in it. From my own experience in running a successful practice, and treating orthodontic cases for 28 years, enables me to structure an orthodontic programme specifically for general dentists to follow. It’s direct, progressive and focuses on efficient orthodontic principles for treatment. Technology within the industry is embraced and taught if number 1, it means a better patient outcome and number 2, there is a time or value saving for the practitioner. 2018 is an exciting time for Doctors that want to progress or implement orthodontics with The OrthoED Institute.”
Download our Course Brochure by completing the form below.
Dr Rohit Sachdeva, Founder and developer of suresmile, and inventor of the copper niti archwire.