2.5 day program, Including 0.5 day hands-on – CPD 31 hours
- Facial growth, dental development and dental arch changes
- Goals of early treatment
- Space analysis in the mixed dentition
- When and when not to undertake early treatment
- Management of crowding/spacing in the mixed dentition
- Management of the class 2 malocclusion in the mixed dentition including functional appliances
- Management of the class 3 malocclusion in the mixed dentition including functional appliances
- Management of transverse and vertical problems in the mixed dentition
- Management of impactions in the mixed dentition
- Management of developmental problems
- Management of habits
Hands on component will include:
- Mixed dentition space analysis
- Fabrication of mulligan arches
- Placement of headgear
Lecture by Dr Geoff Hall, The OrthoED Institute.
Following the completion of Module 3, the candidate will be proficient in understanding facial and dental growth from the early mixed dentition to adulthood, understand space analysis and be very proficient in managing the correct orthodontic cases in the mixed dentition including Class II malocclusions, Class III malocclusions, transverse and vertical discrepancies as well as significant crowding and spacing problems. Also there will be significant training on management of developmental issues, habits and impacted /ectopic teeth. A presentation on how to incorporate and understanding fee structures for profitable early treatment cases.
Ready to start?
Head over to our Course registration page to get started.
Dr Rohit Sachdeva, Founder and developer of suresmile, and inventor of the copper niti archwire.
Need some motivation to start?
Download our 10 reasons why you should implement orthodontics into your practice